Clue: Name derived from the Greek for 'holy'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Name derived from the Greek for 'holy' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Infamous 1972 hurricane
- Lady ___, Girl Guides founder
- Film '___ of God'
- Memorable 1972 hurricane
- 'Auntie Mame' character ___ Gooch
- Choreographer de Mille
- '___ of God' (1985 film)
- De Mille of dance
- Actress Moorehead
- "--- of God" (play and movie)
- Mrs. Copperfield
- David Copperfield's second wife
- Devastating hurricane of 1972
- Moorehead of 'Bewitched'
- "___ of God" (1985)