Clue: Controversial hit man
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Controversial hit man which appears 1 time in our database.
- Baseball's all-time leader with 4,256 hits
- Aqua Velva pitchman on 1970s TV
- Ballplayer with the autobiography "My Prison Without Bars"
- Big Red Machine hustler
- MLB All-Century Team outfielder
- He broke Ty Cobb's record
- Ballplayer nicknamed 'Charlie Hustle'
- 17-time All-Star of the 1960s-'80s
- Member of baseball's All-Century team
- MVP of the 1975 World Series
- Appropriately named Reds legend
- All-time MLB leader in at-bats
- Surpasser of Ty Cobb
- Banned-for-life baseball great
- Red star, once