Clue: Absent acceptee
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Absent acceptee which appears 1 time in our database.
- Unexpected skipper
- Godot, in 'Waiting for Godot'
- One who misses an appointment
- Absentee ticket holder
- Standby passenger's salvation
- Reservation taker's bane
- 12-Across tested 25-Down's faith by being one, inevitably, every year
- Appointment misser
- Stand-up guy?
- Rental-car company woe
- Ticket-buyer who stayed home (perhaps wisely)
- Appointment ignorer
- Reservation reneger