Clue: Eg, Vesuvius or Etna
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Eg, Vesuvius or Etna which appears 1 time in our database.
- Mauna Loa, e.g.
- See 69-Across
- Cone site
- Kilauea, for one
- Peru's El Misti, e.g.
- Occasional erupter
- Crater emitting lava
- Erupting hole in the earth's crust
- Etna is one, and Stromboli
- Dangerous mountain like Stromboli or Etna
- A fissure in the earth's crust with molten rock
- It emits lava
- Erupting fissure in the earth's crust
- How can anything so hot make a van cool?
- Fifty can get inside to blow their top like this