Clue: Discontinue (a session of parliament)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Discontinue (a session of parliament) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Is that the way to get a professional criminal to stop sitting?
- For a living, the scoundrel will put an end to the House
- It's for one who has made a career of dishonesty to discontinue the meetings
- One way to finish the meeting with the professional criminal
- It takes a professional scoundrel to close the meeting like this
- Discontinue any meeting with such a rascal by trade
- Is a professional criminal enough to make a body rise
- Seems the rascal is paid to stop the sitting
- Discontinue meeting in favour of a rascal
- Put off for a rascal
- In favour of scoundrel provided it will stop assembly
- Suspend, postpone
- Stop meeting professional cheat
- Discontinue meeting and regroup round crank