Clue: Words to describe 24-hours in a Bandon place of work
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Words to describe 24-hours in a Bandon place of work which appears 1 time in our database.
- Knock off
- Turn in
- Concede defeat
- Stop work
- Abandon work for now
- Set the style for a 24-hour period and pack up
- Drop by with computing bill I agree to sign off
- Don't work on phone — I'd always welcome volunteers
- Decide to stop doing something
- Decide to stop in Italy with a lad, possibly after Charlie
- Stop after 24 hours?
- Christen Ita after father with ponytail? Give up!
- Give up present title for 24 hours?
- Stop working for, say, 24 hours?