Clue: Phillies slugger Hoskins
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Phillies slugger Hoskins which appears 2 times in our database.
- Actor John ___-Davies
- 'Voyage in the Dark' novelist
- 'Wide Sargasso Sea' author
- ''Wide Sargasso Sea'' author
- Jean who wrote 'Wide Sargasso Sea'
- Actor John __-Davies
- ''Wide Sargasso Sea'' author Jean
- "Wide Sargasso Sea" author Jean
- With 22-Across, Jonathan of 'The Tudors'
- Actor Jonathan ___ Meyers
- 'Wide Sargasso Sea' novelist, 1966
- John ___-Davies of the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy
- Jean starts Rochester's history, yet stops
- Williams, Cardiff and Wales fullback
- A musical agreement