Clue: *Irritatingly confident of one’s own intelligence
We have 1 possible answer for the clue *Irritatingly confident of one’s own intelligence which appears 1 time in our database.
- Overly intelligent
- Hoisted with one's own petard
- 50% more able. How annoying
- Smart-Aleck Tory getting involved with lovable chef
- Fetch over boy all treated as an arrogant know-all?
- Overly inventive ... or a hint to the answers to 17-, 26- and 42-Across
- Annoyingly smart
- Annoyingly overconfident
- Arrogant, having an IQ of 150?