Clue: Sagacious, well-mannered for the most part and in charge
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sagacious, well-mannered for the most part and in charge which appears 1 time in our database.
- Body type?
- Shrewdly tactful
- Wise, cautious
- It would be prudent to cut back to it, I see.
- It would be tactful for the parrot to make the sound of a clock, by the sound of it
- What a tactful coil with a twisted tip!
- Cut up over it, I see, with diplomacy
- Was the river set on fire in a diplomatic manner?
- Set one alight with diplomacy, with the cop up and about