Clue: It is served up in Capri to cast, produced with love for the country
We have 1 possible answer for the clue It is served up in Capri to cast, produced with love for the country which appears 1 time in our database.
- Feeling love for one's country
- Devoted to one's land
- That's the sort of cause of the Irish troubles, I see
- It's Patrick, I see, who is all for the country around 13 down
- Country-loving Irish saint loses part of the ear
- Country lovers are mixing apricot with it
- Typical of the country-lover?
- Having love for one's country
- Like some anthems
- Loyal father given a lot of credit, supporting three
- Man leading disturbance - in charge of flag-waving?
- Description of a scoundrel when the chips are down?
- Supporting the state of early Christian writings when saint's become old
- Irish saint shortly filled with love raised appeal for his country