The answer PATRIOTIC has 32 possible clues. See the results below.
- Country-loving Irish saint loses part of the ear
- It is served up in Capri to cast, produced with love for the country
- Typical of the country-lover?
- Loyal father given a lot of credit, supporting three
- Man leading disturbance - in charge of flag-waving?
- Having love for one's country
- Description of a scoundrel when the chips are down?
- Supporting the state of early Christian writings when saint's become old
- It's Patrick, I see, who is all for the country around 13 down
- Country lovers are mixing apricot with it
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 7 2019
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 15 2017 - TV Service
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,302 - Dec 20 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,692 - Oct 18 2016
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 866 - Jun 20 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26327 - February 5, 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 707
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25940 - November 10, 2014
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,257 - Sep 12 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - May 24 2014