Clue: Puma or Jaguar
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Puma or Jaguar which appears 1 time in our database.
- Subject of a trademark
- Coke or Pepsi
- Subject of a trademark, perhaps
- Nongeneric, as a drug
- Shopper's consideration
- Manufacturer identification
- Widely known as star following Mark
- Mad banner unfurled to show identification of commercial sponsor, say?
- Trademark Group admits writing to celebrity
- Staples or Hooters, e.g
- Awfully bad manners cut short identification of product
- Kleenex, Sinex or Rolex
- Trademark of British capital celebrity