Clue: Cold about right?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cold about right? which appears 2 times in our database.
- Very cold
- Lacking feeling through cardiac deficiency
- Without pity or feeling, being defective in cardiac way
- Lacking pity due to cardiac deficiency
- How cruel to be without your suit!
- Cold if one is without a suit
- Cruel man and simple
- Diplomat's rude and cruel
- … shelters a criminal that's cruelly cold …
- Cruel and unfeeling
- Unmoved, as I was after visiting San Francisco?