Clue: European entry, it rambles for ages and ages
We have 1 possible answer for the clue European entry, it rambles for ages and ages which appears 1 time in our database.
- See 17-Across
- See 53-Across
- Ages and ages
- A long time
- Designer fragrance
- All the time in the world
- It 'waits at the crossway of the stars,' wrote Borges
- Forever and a day
- Forever and ever
- '___ was in our lips and eyes': 'Antony and Cleopatra'
- It goes on and on
- 'Thou pleasing, dreadful thought,' to Addison
- 'It is the sea / Gone with the sun,' wrote Rimbaud