Clue: Be a bad influence on
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Be a bad influence on which appears 1 time in our database.
- Guide down the wrong path
- Corrupt deal, say?
- Draw into wrong course
- Seduce into wrongdoing
- Misdirect — seduce
- Corrupt deal, perhaps?
- Successfully tempt star actor with a second helping of food?
- Pervert taking heroin out of metal butt-holder
- Corrupt sort of art deal, say
- �Metal in the form of a salver� does fool you
- Draw into a wrong course
- Corrupt deal going bad?
- Corrupt guide with a second bearer
- Corrupt deal could be the outcome of this?
- Coax a lost dog to follow you?