Clue: Texter's cautioning letters
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Texter's cautioning letters which appears 2 times in our database.
- ''That's what I think,'' in e-mail
- Cyberspace ''I think''
- Cyberspace "editorially speaking"
- Chat room "editorially speaking"
- Common email abbr.
- Chat-room ''I think''
- Chat-room ''I believe''
- 'I think,' succinctly
- Chat-room ''editorially speaking''
- Bit of chat room shorthand
- Cyber-abbr. for "seems to me"
- Chat room shorthand
- ''I think,'' in chat rooms
- Editorial shorthand online