Clue: Embarrassed, being compared to one easily led?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Embarrassed, being compared to one easily led? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Embarrassed through shame; ovine
- Embarrassed Dickensian clerk is restricted by demand for silence
- Member of the flock is hot with embarrassment
- Shy right away from utter nonsense
- Jacob, for example, is hot with embarrassment
- Shy, shamefaced
- Embarrassed silence about Uriah is
- Embarrassed animal is leader of herd!
- Kebab attracts Jimmy, turning up red-faced
- Ashamed, and second, rather humble?
- Ashamed of woolly figure with headless swimmer
- Embarrassed woman ending in failure with expression of disgust
- Shamefaced female joining male, about to drink up
- Embarrassed -- like ewe!