Clue: Thing for a driver to read (2 words)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thing for a driver to read (2 words) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Something to read while driving
- Exit indicator, e.g.
- Speed limit posting, e.g.
- MERGE or SIGNAL AHEAD, e.g.
- Stop or yield, say
- 'It informs or instructs highway users (4,4)'
- It's an indication for drivers, by the way
- No overtaking, perhaps, as horseboxes like to hog lanes in the end
- Perhaps stop king doing as planned
- Aid to motorists
- Image to identify on a driver's license exam
- Stop Kildare Street figure!
- By the way, this is a useful source of information
- Info for drivers
- Source of information or instruction, by the way