Clue: ''But I have ...to keep / And miles to go before I sleep'' (Robert Frost)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue ''But I have ...to keep / And miles to go before I sleep'' (Robert Frost) which appears 4 times in our database.
- Makes a commitment
- Part 2 of today's quote
- ''I have . . . to keep and miles to go before I sleep'' (Frost)
- Pledges, vows
- I press around the medical man up there for his vows
- Swears in the President quickly; half an omission
- See 7
- Pledges (often repeated!)
- With 21-Across, 'I'll believe it when I see it!'
- Repeated undertakings from Neil Simon
- Pledges from Bond at Christmas Centre
- Undertakings, vows