Clue: Hawking, perhaps, is nicest organised before ornithologist's back
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Hawking, perhaps, is nicest organised before ornithologist's back which appears 1 time in our database.
- 37-Across, e.g.
- `Tis nicest kind of specialist
- Chemist or physicist, for instance
- It's nicest for one engaged in specialist studies
- Is it insects, strangely, the learned person knows about?
- It's insects, strangely, this learned person knows about
- Is it scent or experiment that one gets from one?
- For him it is not the arts of scent, is it?
- One does not go in for 32 across, perhaps
- One for the oratory of the lab?
- One may be artful, but not for the arts
- May be crafty but not arty
- How I sit with the scent of the lab (9)
- His art is not for arts
- Is it scent that makes this so experimental?