The answer SCIENTIST has 52 possible clues. See the results below.
- Sounds as if a fizzy cyst is one of them
- Chemist or physicist, for instance
- Labours in labs
- Is it scent one experiments with?
- Boffin incites trouble in street
- Insects, it turned out, his speciality?
- Is it insects, strangely, the learned person knows about?
- Cologne is top in trials involving one researcher
- Labour in lab for one
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 957 - Mar 19 2018
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 8 2018
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7554
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,660 - May 2 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 5 2017
- The Telegraph - Quick - Jun 4 2015
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 30 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 4 2014
- Irish Times (Simplex) - May 8 2013
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jan 29 2013