Clue: Fail to protect bishop, left offering rook
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fail to protect bishop, left offering rook which appears 1 time in our database.
- Slangily cheat or swindle
- Did, and led out to cheat
- Slang for cheat or swindle - nearly fiddle
- Hey, this did get led in confusion at the double
- Do for the hay, by the sound of it, for this at the double
- With 'around,' waste time
- Con — do — lidded (anag)
- Do for little Conor?
- Cheat, swindle
- Commonly do
- Cheat acted, having got led astray