Clue: Part of orchestra that's supersonic when vibrating
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Part of orchestra that's supersonic when vibrating which appears 1 time in our database.
- Instruments played by striking
- Section of orchestra
- What may produce bangs that could be supersonic
- Nicer soups cooked in kitchen
- and 10 Across: It requires a musician's strike to get sound outcome
- Drums etc.
- Rinse cup so badly in the kitchen
- Striking group of musicians?
- This section produces bangs, possibly supersonic
- Instruments of supersonic potential
- Orchestra section [anagram of 100 Across]
- Musicians making an impact by swearing interminably about nothing
- Drum's corpse in US laid out