Clue: Preserving energy, Romans relaxed -- slaves driving galley, maybe
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Preserving energy, Romans relaxed -- slaves driving galley, maybe which appears 1 time in our database.
- They work with sweeps
- Theyre all in a row
- There's bound to be a row if this lot is involved, as these types always make their move on Liffey
- Sign either side of a river ultimately deters those on it?
- Crew - some ran amok
- Crew rams one at sea
- Propellers from San Remo
- Sign across a river beginning to scare those who might go on it?
- Frightful moaners, possibly eight in a row
- Chaps having rows, with equal numbers on each side
- Their sporting activity will involve them in a row
- Male rowers
- Rowing types, awful moaners
- Craft operatives who twist one's arm
- A sermon sorted out fellows having rows