Clue: Setter's cryptic clue opening rose to show acceptability with the young
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Setter's cryptic clue opening rose to show acceptability with the young which appears 1 time in our database.
- Acceptance as cool, to some
- 'Hood acceptance
- Homey's acceptance
- Respect, in hip-hop
- Hip-hop rep
- Acceptance in the 'hood
- Homey's rep
- Part of a rapper's reputation
- Public respect accorded to new setter with c-colour
- Acceptability in popular culture
- Social acceptance by young townies (slang)
- Rep in the city
- Smartness of criminal deserter holding court up
- Trust given to someone who's on the way? ...