Clue: Philosopher cited before economist as specialist in security?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Philosopher cited before economist as specialist in security? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Key employee?
- Key person
- Yale person?
- One with a key job?
- 'He'll have the key to being a hairdresser, perhaps (9)'
- A source of amusement to those in love
- Yale scholar?
- Reluctant to admit Mick's crook: if he's easily admitted, call one!
- Key worker at the hairdressers?
- Security person with hairy bits at the front of University Hospital
- Make Oscar winner Maggie secure?
- Rugby player with common name is a laughing stock
- Person providing tumblers for use by the wards
- One philosopher heard of another, a key figure