Clue: Sense economic decline with trendy Italy supplanting the French
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sense economic decline with trendy Italy supplanting the French which appears 1 time in our database.
- Of which solvers should be notified in cryptic?
- (Word's) meaning
- Some lyricists might have to look one up
- Resolution of what one is looking for in cryptic clue, for one
- Do it fine in sporty Focus
- The meaning of a word
- Element of clue, one I'd fit in deviously
- Dictionary entry that's clearer when higher