Clue: Consciousness, sentience
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Consciousness, sentience which appears 5 times in our database.
- Consciousness, knowingness
- Mindfulness, consciousness
- Knowledge or consciousness
- Being au fait with other areas' news
- Understanding of a conflict involved sense
- Various news areas provide knowledge
- Recognition there is conflict, in a strange sense
- Descartes is shortly to plug a tool for raising understanding
- Insight shown by a Head in Herts town?