Clue: Waiter ran around -- something leaking through the roof?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Waiter ran around -- something leaking through the roof? which appears 1 time in our database.
- It's found in a runoff
- What a comedown for the artist to be having a bath like this!
- Thus might the Academician get precipitated into the bathtub
- Not a painter in oils, perhaps
- It comes down to this; one is not an artist in oils
- Where the artist may get wet if he's under a cloud (9)
- It's so soft for the artist to be one of the 9 down
- Soft fall?
- One of 8 (where 3 is 19) keeps Walter, a faller
- Cistern's catch
- It comes down heavily on having cats and dogs involved
- Artist's representation of a winter shower
- Result of downfall of old Prince, one yielding to rebel leader
- Downfall of prince with empty apartment for one that's evicted
- What falls on Heyerdahl's expedition in the sea?