Clue: Subterranean scurrier
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Subterranean scurrier which appears 3 times in our database.
- Underground rodent
- Such a stinking pest might perhaps be needling one
- Subterranean rodent
- In the main, it's classed as vermin
- Type of low-life bum embracing, initially, waif and stray
- Underground stinker
- Creature that's drained of water's, er, done for
- We stare, shuddering, right inside - seeing this creature emerge!
- When sailors knocked over drinking vessel, this ran down the drain?
- Brown rodent
- Common rodent in the 38-Down
- Rodent's sin: entering waste flow