Clue: Housing people imprisoned by conviction
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Housing people imprisoned by conviction which appears 1 time in our database.
- Rent-controlled building, maybe
- Run-down building
- Squalid site, maybe
- Catfish Row in 'Porgy and Bess,' e.g.
- ''West Side Story'' building, etc.
- Slum dwelling
- Overcrowded digs
- Urban home, maybe
- Slum digs
- Permanent property held by tenant
- Rundown house with many occupants
- Where men might live to believe in this
- Slumlord's building
- Common Lower East Side sight, once