Clue: In the finish bravery is cheered
We have 1 possible answer for the clue In the finish bravery is cheered which appears 1 time in our database.
- Inspired with confidence
- That gave heart to our old folk at last
- Shut up about our being fostered!
- "Deuce take me, I have — a pimple here too" (Congreve, The Double Dealer)
- Cheered by valour displayed in finale
- Inspired, found heart in the final
- Fired up, 50 per cent of encounters were angry
- Twisted someone's arm to give a shot in the arm with first drug
- Doctor argued once fired up