Clue: Actor's make-up
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Actor's make-up which appears 3 times in our database.
- Theater makeup
- Circus clown's wear
- *Clown makeup
- Theatrical make-up
- Players smear this on to relieve soreness coming in right after start of game
- Film a postman wrapped round stylish make-up
- What brings colour to performers dancing in pageantries
- Repaginates, having changed make-up
- Doctor agrees suffering must end; this is applied, in the theatre
- What actor wears to prepare pageantries
- Could be the Duchess's make-up?
- Used in a pre-stage make-up
- Great apes in play make up
- Make-up repeating as arranged