Clue: Strips of toast for egg dipping
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Strips of toast for egg dipping which appears 1 time in our database.
- Army members
- Tin men?
- Military personnel
- Members of the military
- They have disposed of the crooked rise in force( 8)
- Made a sale with a rise in the army
- They disposed of a rise in the army
- 'Having paid the price, they rise and may have to pay the price (8)'
- Disposed of ears for the forces, by the sound of it
- Those in the army
- Joins one inside with the men
- One entering joins servicemen
- Division members