The answer SOLDIERS has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- Members of the military
- Military personnel
- They disposed of a rise in the army
- 'Having paid the price, they rise and may have to pay the price (8)'
- Those at the end of 18 across taken on by a major employer
- Ace Frehley: "Rock ___"
- Joins one inside with the men
- Strips of toast for egg dipping
- Made a sale with a rise in the army
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 10 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 6 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,077 - Jun 14 2019
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jun 12 2019
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jun 4 2018
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7654
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,715 - Apr 17 2018
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Mar 5 2018
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 4 2018
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Dec 7 2017