Clue: A second shift, possibly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A second shift, possibly which appears 1 time in our database.
- It starts after the fourth quarter
- Extra hours, on a paycheck
- Tie-break period
- Paycheck booster
- Source of more pay or more play
- Paycheck fattener
- How post-game dieters should lose weight?
- It follows 19-Down
- Tie-breaking period
- Worker's extra pay
- Work beyond normal hours? Remove it
- Hours worked and paid for beyond the usual amount
- Is that how long the bowler takes to get more pay?