Clue: Guess feast day?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Guess feast day? which appears 2 times in our database.
- It may be presumed that that's an undertaking
- It's supposed to be a blend of potassium and nitrogen
- Papal pronouncement taken for granted?
- Thing taken for granted
- It's supposed fool can acquire nous, though not at first
- Catholic feast that's taken for granted
- Church festival is taken for granted
- Summer feast that's taken for granted
- 'Let old -- yield the prize' (Dryden, Alexander's Feast)
- It's supposed to be a feast
- Undertaking reform must pain so
- Claim in Catholic feast
- Belief man is so put out
- Point out a small problem before making hypothesis