Clue: Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer which appears 5 times in our database.
- Alaska's first governor
- Richard of 'A Summer Place'
- Raymond who wrote 'Till We Meet Again'
- First governor of Alaska
- Actor Richard
- Famous New York cop Eddie
- William ___, Alaska's first 72-Down
- Cardinal O'Connor's successor
- O'Connor's successor as archbishop of New York
- New York archbishop Edward
- Edward ___, cardinal of New York
- Alaska's first governor William A. ___
- Big Apple cardinal
- 'Magnet and Steel' singer Walter
- Oater actor Richard