Clue: King killed in the sack of Troy
We have 1 possible answer for the clue King killed in the sack of Troy which appears 1 time in our database.
- Father of Hector and Paris
- ''Iliad'' king
- King in "The Iliad"
- One interrupting puritanical old king
- King of Troy, one conveyed like a baby?
- One captured by formal King of Troy
- Classical ruler's spin doctor am I?
- "Iliad" king
- Defeated king of Troy
- One in transport used by mum gets dad to Paris
- Old man of Paris I found in first carriage
- Father of Paris in Troy
- What's formal about a King?
- Proper surroundings for a legendary king
- Old man of Paris I put in first carriage