Clue: Revolver in a pantry
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Revolver in a pantry which appears 1 time in our database.
- Food-filled revolver
- Sarandon on a Sunday afternoon?
- Indolent one
- Dinner spinner?
- Dey's revolving tray?
- Revolving server
- Idle girl going round giving choice to consumers
- Revolving tray on which are condiments etc
- Revolving tray
- Revolutionary invention for restaurants?
- Revolving tray on a dining table
- Server idle? System's premier unserviceable article
- Slow girl that circulates items for consumers
- Indolent lady - here pepper-and-salt might put in an appearance
- Hating working girl that takes a turn at the tables