Clue: Like some anchors and sails
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Like some anchors and sails which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'What ___!' ('Far out!')
- ''Take ___ down memory lane ...''
- Sheridan's ''___ to Scarborough''
- Take ___ down memory lane ...
- Position for a sail or mast
- On ___ (away)
- Raised, as an anchor
- Just off the bottom, nautically
- "Take ___ down memory lane"
- Just free of the bottom, as an anchor
- Just off the ocean floor
- '___ to the Moon' (first science fiction film, 1902)
- Off the bottom, as an anchor
- Take __ (go on vacation)
- Take --- down Memory Lane