Clue: Common Market inits
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Common Market inits which appears 10 times in our database.
- Continental trading org.
- U.S. trading partner
- Common Market: Abbr.
- U.S. trading partner, formerly
- Grp. formed by the Treaty of Rome, 1957
- Spain joined it in 1986: Abbr.
- Spain is in it: Abbr.
- Intl. org. begun in 1958
- Common Market inits.
- Common Market letters
- Common Market abbr.
- The Common Market initials
- Trade grp. formed in the late 1950's
- Trade org. formed in 1958
- Lux. was one of its charter members