Clue: Shark of a moneylender
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Shark of a moneylender which appears 2 times in our database.
- Unscrupulous lender
- One taking great interest?
- One taking great interest in his work?
- Person of interest?
- One with great interest?
- One who takes too much interest in his work?
- Money lender
- One with a lot of interest in his work
- Shylock was one
- One generating a lot of interest?
- One who charges excessive interest
- One who charges undue interest
- Unrestrained money lender
- Money-lender who charges excessive interest
- One who exacts much interest on loans.