Clue: Institution founded by Thos. Jefferson
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Institution founded by Thos. Jefferson which appears 2 times in our database.
- A.C.C. school
- Sport of horse racing, with 'the'
- Tanning letters
- Charlottesville inst.
- Katie Couric alma mater
- Tanning abbr.
- The Cavaliers of the ACC
- John Paul Jones Arena's sch.
- Charlottesville sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- The Cavaliers of the N.C.A.A.
- Perennial NCAA lacrosse powerhouse
- Jefferson's inst.
- Sch. founded by a president
- Ray blocked by certain sunscreens
- Sri Lankan province