Clue: Funeral vehicle
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Funeral vehicle which appears 20 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 30,058 - Aug 5 2022
- The Sun - Two Speed - Nov 10 2020
- New York Times - Mar 2 2020
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8164
- Universal - Apr 17 2018
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7544
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7029 - May 18, 2016
- Family Time - Nov 2 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6697 - April 27, 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6252 - November 21, 2013
- Final transport
- First in a line of cars
- Last car?
- Head car, maybe
- Often-followed car
- Transport to be avoided
- Lift to your final destination?
- Car known for its storage space
- Black Cadillac, often
- Wake leaver?
- Procession leader, at times
- Leader of a procession, perhaps
- Final ride
- Last ride?
- Something to help you move your body