Clue: Field glasses
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Field glasses which appears 6 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,448 - Jan 24 2023
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 240
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 208
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,345 - Feb 8 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,465 - Sep 16 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 9,980 - Apr 30 2002
- Bird watcher's accessory
- They enable one to take the long view
- Provides the long view to get rid of officer with version of a slur
- Get rid of officer for a slur wrongly gives some indication of what's down the road
- New iron club's a way to make distant flag seem close
- They provide close-up of jovial judge lost amongst wine containers
- Colin, upper-class drunk, smashing pub's glasses
- Those looking perhaps for a closer view?
- Best way to espy chirpy robin? Claus should deliver these
- Through which we may view new cubs with no lair?
- Need them for nosebleed seats
- Offers a closer view of the lookers for those with roving eyes?
- Birder's gear
- Offers a closer view of the lookers for those with roving eyes
- Set of viewers prohibits receiving half of vaccinations