We have 2 possible answers for the clue Polygraph which appears 6 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Sodium Pentothal alternative
- Interrogation aid
- Police polygraph
- Inventor's undoing?
- Machine used to tell stories
- Device helping find truth
- One finding romance?
- Loitered, etc, shiftily - this could indicate a crime
- Truth-determining device
- Device that won't reveal anything for a soothsayer
- Device most valued when not giving true output?
- It may check someone's veracity
- Truth machine
- Perhaps interviewer's equipment: it works with electrode
- Forensic equipment that is spread about, held up by reader