Clue: Cooked meat and veg in stock in Sligo?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cooked meat and veg in stock in Sligo? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hearty dish with mutton and potatoes
- Those living in Galway West upset by what's on offer in Dublin restaurant
- Hearty meal often made with mutton, and, in a way, what the ends of 16-, 24-, 37- and 54-Across comprise
- Those living in Galway West order what's on offer in Dublin restaurant
- Meat dish rises with cooking
- Dish of mutton, potatoes, onions
- Dish of mutton, potatoes and onions
- Girl's lifted dripping, clutching hot dish
- Ethnic food is tucked into mainly where it's cooked
- Saint feeding cut flower before providing food
- It's hard lifting weeds lying under plant food
- Tries his cooking before wife produces a dish
- Fare rises with changes in structure
- Those living in Galway West order something for the tourists in Dublin restaurant
- Dish made with mutton, lamb or beef with potatoes, onions etc.