The answer CHEWINGGUM has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Orbit, e.g
- Desk-bottom sticker
- Wrigley's Spearmint, e.g
- Famous Argentinian side lifted cup -- what gets those gnashers going?
- Sticky food, say, including piece of chicken munched by friend
- Apt activity while solving this puzzle?
- See 16
- China cups with egg in freshly ground mint preparation
- Juicy Fruit, for one
- Kid's mouthful
Last seen in:
- USA Today - Feb 27 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 18 2018
- The Washington Post - Nov 18 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,790 - Jul 13 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - May 11 2017
- The Washington Post - May 11 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26709 - April 26, 2017
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 28 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,464 - Oct 27 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 839 - October 17, 2009