The answer GRAVEYARDSHIFT has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Serious measure to change unpopular work period
- Fight adversary misguidedly creating work throughout the night
- Nasty fight with adversary when there are fewer people around?
- Into work I dash, very frenetically toiling through the night?
- Late night for a working stiff ... or a hint to the circled squares
- Night duty is had very rarely in work
- Serious distance to travel for work so late
- Serious measure requiring change in unpopular work period
- Stephen King story turned film
- Wee-hours work period for 20-, 31- and 41-Across?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,573 - Jan 12 2021
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,360 - May 11 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,412 - Apr 2 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,128 - Nov 20 2018
- New York Times - Oct 30 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26504 - August 30, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25537 - July 26, 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,868 - May 17 2012
- USA Today - Dec 8 2011
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 30 2010